|Location||Dublin 2, Ireland|
|Date Posted||March 1, 2019|
Test / QA
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||5+ Years|
What are we looking for?
Our client is a leading provider of cloud solutions, bringing together the flexibility, availability and community of the public cloud with the security, performance and control that the enterprise demands. They are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to join their development team.
This is a great opportunity to join a small dynamic team, working with leading edge technologies to develop and deliver advanced, market leading cloud computing solutions.
- Hands on functional and regression testing
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues with cloud software and environments
- Collaboration with the development team on creation of test cases to ensure features developed work as intended
- Execution of test cases and sign off of test results for product release
- On-going automation of manual tests and subsequent integration into automated regression test suites
- On-going enhancement of software development life-cycle and quality assurance best practices
- Bug resolution
Technical Skills Required
- 8+ years experience testing complex systems
- Strong operating systems knowledge and experience – both Windows and Linux
- Excellent understanding of Internet protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, etc.) and network technologies (routers, switchers, load balancers, firewalls, VPNs)
- Previous experience with testing APIs / web services– REST, SOAP
- Excellent understanding of QA process and testing strategies
- Significant experience with test automation (Selenium)
- Very good knowledge of database concepts, good SQL skills
- Experience with the Atlassian toolset – Jira, Confluence
- Experience with agile software development methodology
- Degree or Diploma in the IT field
- Good written skills
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and takes pride in delivering demonstrated results.
- Goal oriented while exhibiting persistence in follow up, escalation, and resolution.
- Ability to multi-task projects, assignments and daily workload while maintaining timely deliverables.
- Stamp 4, Irish residency, or Irish citizenship required.
Breffni O'Sullivan is the contact for this role. To find out more or to ask any questions regarding the role, get in touch with him via e-mail at [email protected]