|Date Posted||September 7, 2018|
Test / QA
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||3 Years|
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer | Digitary
Digitary helps some of the world’s top universities to certify academic qualifications online.
Employers, universities and government agencies around the world use Digitary to verify certificates, transcripts and other credentials issued by our customers. Digitary was founded by Irish technology professionals based on ground-breaking technology. Our product competes and wins significant clients against large global competitors.
Digitary have prestigious and globally recognized Universities as clients. Our technology benefits educational and government institutions and students alike who need to access their qualification transcripts quickly and safely.
We pride ourselves on a good company culture and working environment. By working at Digitary you will get an opportunity to become part of a highly knowledgeable and experienced team, learn valuable new skills, and help transform the way legitimate academic qualifications are verified around the world.
We are now looking for a Senior QA to join our Dublin team and to assist both our existing Higher Education customers, and our new wave of international University clients as they onboard onto our SaaS platform.
- Be part of an Agile team end to end covering analysis, development and QA
- Lead quality assurance test activities for new functionality, regression testing and BAU
- Build test automation into our QA process and regression testing
- Lead the integration test activities for new customers and customer migrations
- Automate new feature and priority regression test execution
- Test management and triage of defects for release planning
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years professional test experience in Agile product software environment, preferably with Java/JEE applications and Jira
- Experience in test automation and building a test automation suite
- Experience of one or more major web application servers: AWS/ Tomcat, RESTful web services Experience with one or more major RDBMS; AWS Aurora, Oracle, MySQL
- Experience working with Test Case Management Tools integrated with Jira
- Experience with Linux and scripting
- Primary or Postgraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline preferred
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience testing Web Services; REST, SOAP
- ISTQB foundation certified or certified in a recognised Testing certification
- Experience testing front and back-end technologies
Please note: All applicants require a high standard of English and excellent communication skills and must be eligible to work in Ireland
Breffni O'Sullivan is the point of contact for this role. If you have any questions or would like a chat regarding the role, get in touch with him via e-mail at [email protected]