|Date Posted||September 30, 2017|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||1 Year|
Digitary helps some of the world’s top universities to certify academic qualifications online.
Employers, universities and government agencies around the world use Digitary to verify certificates, transcripts and other credentials issued by their many customers. They deliver technology that is simple to implement, use and manage, and that offers tangible return on investment to customers. Digitary was founded by Irish technology professionals based on ground-breaking technology. Their product competes and wins significant clients against large global competitors.
Digitary have prestigious and globally recognized Universities as clients. Their technology benefits educational and government institutions and students alike who need to access their qualification transcripts quickly and safely.
Support Engineer - Dublin
Digitary are now looking for a Support Engineer to join their Dublin team and to assist both existing Higher Education customers and their new wave of international University clients as they onboard onto Digitary's SaaS platform. This role is both technical and customer facing.
By working at Digitary you will get an opportunity to become part of a highly knowledgeable and experienced team, learn valuable new skills, and help transform the way legitimate academic qualifications are verified around the world. Digitary pride themselves on a good company culture and working environment.
This role is both technical and customer facing. The successful applicant will be required to:
- Work according to defined shifts in order to help our international teams provide 24/7 support cover Monday to Friday. On call one weekend in four.
- Use knowledge-based support platforms to troubleshoot and resolve complex client issues across multiple platforms and time zones in accordance with agreed SLAs.
- Liaise with our development team and escalate issues as appropriate
- Write high-quality documentation, in English, to cover new features and to guide customers through various system use cases in a clear and concise manner.
- Assist with specification, development and testing of new features and software fixes.
- Fluent and professional oral and written English
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- Java, SQL, HTML, CSS
- Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Atlassian Suite (Confluence / JIRA / Bamboo / Bitbucket)
- XML, REST, PHP, Freemarker, XSL-FO (FOP)
- Familiarity with user acceptance testing
- AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, ELK.
- Understanding of Security, PKI and Encryption
Please note: All applicants require a high standard of English and excellent communication skills and must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Digitary offers a competitive salary and benefits package for the right individual.
To discuss career opportunities with Digitary or if you would like to hear more, please contact Digitary consultant Caroline Donlon at exclusive recruitment partner Verify Recruitment, who will be handling all queries in relation to these exciting opportunities.
Please email [email protected] or call 083 4524413 for more information.