|Location||Dublin City Centre, Ireland|
|Date Posted||August 28, 2017|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||3 Years|
A globally recognised insurance and travel company are undergoing a period of change over the next 12 months. Their crew is growing so they are now looking for a new system administrator to work on their operations team.
- Assisting the ops team with administration of Linux servers and support of same.
- Working on task scheduling
- Testing new and upgraded software before it is rolled out
- Diagnosing and resolving problems
- 3+ years’ experience as a sys admin
- Strong Windows and Linux experience
- Some experience with VMware
- Knowledge of IIS
My client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time. Therefore, you will need a Stamp 4 visa or an EU passport to apply for this position.
Rose Farrell is the point of contact for this job. If you have any questions for Rose in relation to this opportunity, please don't hesitate to contact her via:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01 19052693