|Date Posted||February 10, 2020|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||4 Years|
Our client is innovative Fintech developing a trade finance network. This distributed trade and working capital finance network provides an open platform and distributed network that allows trading parties to automate and streamline their trade and supply chain finance activities, connect, exchange data, and transact peer-to-peer and in real-time.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-expanding Fintech that is disrupting and revolutionising the finance industry. Our client is looking for smart & enthusiastic Tech Writer who can thrive in a fast-paced, fun & bleeding-edge technology environment and who are looking to challenge themselves and our client to do better.
- Creating and updating Technical documentation including detailed program and process workflows, logical process diagrams, system environment descriptions, GUI features, and external interfaces with other systems - especially REST APIs.
- Conducting research on new product features and requirements through observation and collaboration with developers, testers, system architects, business analysts, product owners and product managers.
- Organising and writing documents in support of software platform releases
- Submitting your documentation for review by developers, business analysts, and the other technical writers.
- Delivering high-quality documentation in short timeframes.
- Maintaining a technical Glossary.
- Working with internal teams including Operations, Product, Engineering, and Security to provide documentation support by obtaining an in-depth understanding of the product suite.
- Preparing release notes in line with our release cycle.
- Working within a cross-functional team in an Agile development environment and participating in sprint planning.
- A degree in Technical Communication, Computer Science, with other formal training in information technology.
- Proven editing and communication skills.
- At least three years of topic-based writing in a collaborative authoring environment, using shared objects and a content repository system to create deliverables in several output formats such as HTML5 and PDF.
- At least three years of documenting in a software development environment, with experience documenting APIs
- Experience of one of more of the following, or similar authoring/document management tools: Paligo, Adobe TCS/Adobe FrameMaker, Help+Manual, MadCap Flare, Oxygen, Dita.
- An ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- An understanding of the technology behind APIs, web apps and databases
- Experience documenting applications, system architecture, database schemas and data models.
- Experience using Confluence, MS Word, Adobe Acrobat, JIRA, Zoom, AHA!, Slack
- Experience documenting policies, procedures, and business requirements docs
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and; for more information go to www.verifyrecruitment.com.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to discuss your career options in confidence, email your profile to [email protected]