|Company Name||Verify Recruitment|
|Date Posted||February 21, 2019|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||2 Years|
Our client's mission is to ensure that their customers are equipped to investigate data when overcoming threats, spotting opportunities, adapting to changes and answering questions that were not asked before. They're a team with an exciting opportunity to solve problems that matter and make an impact on the world.Role:
- Work side-by-side with our client's engineers, product marketing, support, to document new features, improve our existing content, and help users succeed with our client's entire platform.
- Follow their git-based software development process. Being comfortable using git and GitHub is essential.
- Review and edit documentation changes contributed by others.
- Generate a workflow that aggregate existing content in AsciiDoc distributed in different Git repository, and generate documentation and other materials (html, pdf).
- Collaborate with other content creators Marketing, Support, Education, and beyond to help tell a consistent story.
- 2+ years in a content development role that included writing for developers or those responsible for deploying and managing complex systems. You have written a significant amount of relevant content.
- Experience writing customer-facing software documentation. You understand the craft of technical writing and how it differs from other types of writing.
- Authored content in a lightweight mark-up language such as Markdown or Asciidoc.
- Experience with authoring and publishing toolchain such as Asciidoctor or DocBook.
Breffni O'Sullivan is the point of contact for this role. If you have any questions or would like to find out more, please get in touch with him via e-mail at [email protected]