|Date Posted||May 17, 2019|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||3 Years|
|Salary||€50,000 to €65,000|
About the Role
Our client, a growing Irish Big Data SaaS Predictive Marketing Platform, are looking for a Technical Consultant to help change how companies market, sell and communicate with their customers. In this role, you will be responsible for successfully implementing their sector-agnostic platform for global brands, chiefly but not exclusively within the aviation and financial services sectors.
This is a customer-facing role, working within their Customer Success team, blending technical expertise in integrating enterprise systems and applications, with experience in applying that knowledge to solve real world business challenges.
- Leading the technical delivery and requirements gathering of integrations for customers.
- Creating technical scripts to support customer integrations both online and batched.
- Designing and building business logic using bespoke internal tools.
- Developing technical design documents, plans, and other systems integration related artefacts.
- Developing and conducting testing plans and procedures based on system recommendations.
- Providing the Customer with integration support.
- Designing, creating and executing acceptance tests and systems integration tests through benchmarking and performance test tools.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, or other technical field.
- 3-5 years' experience in a systems implementation / integration / or technical consultancy role.
- Knowledge of web technologies and experience with REST API's, JSON and transformation of data essential.
- Exposure to AWS or similar hosting services, NoSQL databases and related technologies an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver.
- Ability to work with customers and foster business relationships.
- Full SDLC experience is an advantage.
What Our Client Wants To Give You
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Share options.
- Health insurance and wellness programme.
- 25 days holidays plus full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Liberal approach to food, snacks, uses for the roof terrace.
- Apple technology as standard, but able to accommodate whatever you need to optimise your work and environment.
Breffni O'Sullivan is the contact for this role. Get in touch with him via e-mail at [email protected]