|Date Posted||May 22, 2019|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||3 Years|
Our client is a leading provider of managed cloud solutions, bringing together the flexibility, availability and community of the public cloud with the security, performance and control that the enterprise demands.
They are currently looking for a UI Developer to join their Dublin development team as part of a new Front End team, re-establishing the capability from the previous team in Australia.
- Design and build high-quality software components for Cloud Computing.
- Contribute to the evolution of the overall product architecture – in particular, help to lead the effort to ensure that their cloud solutions platform is interactive, intuitive, consistent and easy for developers and customers alike to both use and implement.
- Work closely with Product Management to refine product requirements into UI designs and detailed technical requirements.
- On-going enhancement of software development lifecycle and software engineering best practices.
Technical Skills Required:
- 4-7 years experience developing enterprise web application software with Java, using open source frameworks and tools.
- Experience with event driven UI frameworks like Angular, is essential.
- Exposure to back end development also highly useful.
- Knowledge of JSON, XML, XSD, JAXB and related technologies.
- Familiarity with developing Java based software and User interfaces with source control (Git) and continuous integration and deployment (Jenkins) is highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing/Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) utilising stateless architectures is a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring MVC and similar frameworks is an advantage but non-critical.
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA, Jetbrains tools and Agile Software Development a big plus.
Breffni O'Sullivan is the point of contact for this role. If you’re confident that this role is a good fit for you, get in touch with him via e-mail at [email protected]