Business Analyst with experience in Agile methodology required for expanding Irish-grown global company.
Working within the Product Management team, reporting to the Head of Product Mgt., this opportunity is based in Dublin. This is a pivotal role bringing together the requirements of ambitious business stakeholders and highly capable technical teams in order to deliver innovative yet critical business applications.
- Working with key stakeholders, business customers and disparate user groups to understand their challenges
- Capturing, reviewing and proactively challenging the business needs and translating them accurately into product requirements for sign-off
- Drive the use of Agile methods within the Product Management group and Work with the development team Scrum Masters to drive release, design and planning.
- Responsible for populating the development teams backlog with well defined User Stories and assigning the appropriate priority.
- Support testing and create test cases and scenarios that will ensure work products of the highest quality
- Support the development process to deliver demonstrable functionality to the business on an on-going basis
- Support release planning and UAT to ensure deliverables transition to production smoothly
- Escalate issues, drive resolutions proactively and strive for best practice in the change and deployment phases
- Ensure full utilization of product developments by selling business benefits, training users and pro-active follow up
- Track record as a key member of project teams that have delivered large scale, complex, high volume business critical systems
- Proven experience in detailed business interaction, gathering complex requirements, and ensuring accurate representation and implementation.
- Commercial experience in a business analyst role using an Agile lifecycle methodology, (3+ years)
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills.
- 2.1 or higher in a related discipline from a top tier academic institution; Masters a plus
- A strong sense of structure balanced with a commercial, can-do approach, as demonstrated by previous experience co-ordinating customers and resources across the board to get results quickly, and to exacting standards
- Obsession with sports and knowledge of the Gaming or Trading industry a significant plus.