This role has responsibility for defining the strategic direction for our client’s data warehousing and partner reporting portal.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with all stakeholders in defining their own requirements and their partner requirements for data warehousing, analysis and reporting services. The candidate will work closely with the design team in the redesign of the reporting portal and the design of new features for the portal. The candidate will also work closely with the Marketing team in the definition of product features for customer segmentation and marketing tools.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative product management team. Communication, flexibility and a desire to learn are essential as well as the ability to work on multiple projects at once while maintaining attention to detail.
· Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
· 6 to 8 years commercial experience working as a Product Manager, Business Analyst or similar role in an online, eCommerce or product business
· Prior experience of database modelling, data report design or development
· Maintaining product roadmap and schedule in specific product area
· Responsible for gathering and documenting product requirements for all aspects of the reporting, partner reporting portal and
· Work with data warehouse team to drive the development lifecycle of new products and reports and existing products
· Work with product team colleagues and stakeholders in data analysis activities and definition of new reporting requirements
· Excellent analytical and communication skills
· Opportunity for experienced candidates to move into team lead role
· Understanding your products at a technical level an advantage: data modelling and analysis, reporting services, architecture, performance, scalability
· Creating business cases for new product development - developing new product ideas, prototypes and demonstrations
· Prior experience in mobile, mobile money or remittance an advantage
· Work with all parts of the business for rounding out product requirements (online, partners, finance, pricing, payments, fraud, customer care)
· Full project lifecycle experience with an agile methodology such as XP or scrum