This role has responsibility for defining our clients mobile website and mobile app strategy delivering their innovative service offering to consumers across the globe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for championing the user and their experience on the mobile website and mobile apps, and for working closely with the design team in the design and branding of mobile products.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative product management team. Communication, flexibility and a desire to learn are essential as well as the ability to work on multiple projects at once while maintaining attention to detail.
· Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
· 6 to 8 years commercial experience working as a Product Manager, Business Analyst or similar role in a mobile, online or eCommerce business essential
· Maintaining product roadmap and schedule in specific product areas
· Understanding business and design needs specifically for mobile websites and mobile apps
· Work with design team to direct and channel design initiatives
· Responsible for gathering and documenting product requirements for all aspects of the mobile products
· Work with development teams to help determine the cross-platform strategy and drive the development lifecycle of new products and existing products
· Excellent analytical and communication skills
· Creating business cases for new product development - developing new product ideas, prototypes and demonstrations
· Understanding your products at a technical level an advantage: mobile and web development technologies, mobile cross-platform considerations, APIs, architecture, performance, scalability
· Prior experience in mobile, mobile money or remittance an advantage
· Work with all parts of the business for rounding out product requirements (finance, pricing, payments, fraud, customer care), deliver product collateral, and support sales and marketing activities
· Full project lifecycle experience with an agile methodology such as XP or scrum