This role has responsibility for driving the transformation of our client’s own B2C online channel into a world class global consumer website.
The successful candidate will be responsible for championing the user and their experience on the website and for working closely with the design team in the redesign and rebranding of the website. The candidate will also work closely with the Marketing team in the definition of product features and tools for marketing, acquisition and retention initiatives.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative product management team. Communication, flexibility and a desire to learn are essential as well as the ability to work on multiple projects at once while maintaining attention to detail.
· Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
· 6 to 8 years commercial experience working as a Product Manager, Business Analyst or similar role in an online or eCommerce business essential
· Maintaining product roadmap and schedule in specific product areas
· Understanding business and design needs specifically for online websites and marketing systems
· Work with design team to direct and channel redesign and rebranding initiatives
· Responsible for gathering and documenting product requirements for all aspects of the main ezetopwebsite and for marketing automation and tooling requirements
· Work with development teams to drive the development lifecycle of new products and existing products
· Excellent analytical and communication skills
· Opportunity for experienced candidates to move into team lead role
· Creating business cases for new product development - developing new product ideas, prototypes and demonstrations
· Understanding your products at a technical level an advantage: web development technologies,APIs, architecture, performance, scalability
· Prior experience in mobile, mobile money or remittance an advantage
· Work with all parts of the business for rounding out product requirements (finance, pricing, payments, fraud, customer care), deliver product collateral, and support sales and marketing activities
· Full project lifecycle experience with an agile methodology such as XP or scrum