|Date Posted||February 14, 2020|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||4 Years|
DevOps Engineer - Fintech (Dublin)
Our client is innovative Fintech developing a trade finance network. This distributed trade and working capital finance network provides an open platform and distributed network that allows trading parties to automate and streamline their trade and supply chain fiance activities, connect, exchange data, and transact peer-to-peer and in real-time.
The Dublin HQ is looking for a Senior DevOps engineer with Cloud experience with AWS Amazon Web Services, MS Azure, Docker, and Jenkins to join the team.
- Building highly robust and secure systems.
- Tackling scalability challenges associated with rolling out and managing the Marco Polo Network.
- Helping mature our technology and processes to improve systems reliability.
- Improving the automation, DevOps culture and knowledge sharing within TradeIX.
- Scaling the global Marco Polo Network to 100k’s of nodes, across multiple clouds.
- Provide technical leadership to the rest of the team as well as the entire engineering organisation.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a relevant field of study is preferred but not required.
- 7+ years of experience designing, troubleshooting and tuning large scale systems.
- 5+ years of technical leadership experience architecting and managing complex infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with:
- Container technology and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, Elastic)
- Monitoring tools (Prometheus, Kibana, Open Tracing, Jaeger)
- Security (Distroless, OWASP)
- Proficiency in a variety of programming languages, preferably Kotlin, Go, or Python.
- An appreciation for the need to balance commercial and technical implications around solutions.
- An understanding of the difference between ‘science’ and ‘engineering’, experimentation vs. stability
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and; for more information go to www.verifyrecruitment.com.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to discuss your career options in confidence, email your profile to [email protected]