|Date Posted||May 13, 2020|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||3 Years|
Product Owner - IoT Tech Company
Our client's on-demand mobility and IoT services provide increased productivity, valuable insights, and enhanced security to enable digital transformation for many of the world’s leading enterprises. With operations across the globe, they have strategic distribution and technology partnerships with leading global firms. They are now looking for Product Owner for Digital Customer Experience solutions across all our client's products.
The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of digital customer engagement experience and technical savviness and the drive to make the product vision of a 100% digital customer lifecycle a reality. This role requires you to be a versatile, self-directing, collaborative team player with plenty of initiative who thrives in a fast-paced environment, while managing multiple deliverables at the one time. This role requires technical knowledge of Enterprise Mobility, Networking and IoT solutions.
- Product Owner of all the capabilities to make our client's products 100% digital and allow their enterprise customers to self-serve 24x7
- Moving current customer help centre to a digital/self-serve offering that includes customer self-onboarding, chatbots, product tours and knowledge base.
- Specify technical and market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Driving a solution across global development teams (primarily product solution managers, engineering, operations, sales, business development and marketing) through establishing market requirements, product requirements, and positioning
- Work with the stakeholder community on specific product needs to improve the service offering and/or enhance its deployment
- Analysis, research and documentation of new market opportunities and use cases
- 3-7 years in a Product Owner role in Digital Knowledgebase systems
- Computer Science or Engineering Degree preferred
- Telecommunication industry experience with mobility data, networking and enterprise networking is a plus
- SaaS platform experience with a focus on digital customer systems for onboarding, product tours, chatbots
- Experience in taking technical documentation and translating for non-technical audience while making it market facing and compelling
- Technical Product marketing experience is a distinct advantage
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and; for more information go to www.verifyrecruitment.com.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to discuss your career options in confidence, email your profile to [email protected]