|Date Posted||February 14, 2020|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||4 Years|
Site Reliability Engineer (Finetch) (Dublin)
Our client is innovative Fintech developing a trade finance network. This distributed trade and working capital finance network provides an open platform and distributed network that allows trading parties to automate and streamline their trade and supply chain fiance activities, connect, exchange data, and transact peer-to-peer and in real-time.
The HQ in Dublin is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer, who’ll own and ensure that their services—both internally critical and externally-visible systems—have reliability and uptime appropriate to users' needs and a fast rate of improvement while monitoring capacity and performance. You’ll be part of a deeply experienced team that cares about building great software and is excited about working at the forefront of the blockchain industry.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless post mortems.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience
- You have between 1-4 years SRE experience.
- You have at least 1 years of experience with Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Strong skills with bash and one other programming language.
- You’re comfortable operating in dynamic environments, and are self-directed.
- Infrastructure as code using Helm, Terraform
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and; for more information go to www.verifyrecruitment.com.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to discuss your career options in confidence, email your profile to [email protected]