|Date Posted||May 7, 2020|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||4 Years|
Software Quality Assurance Team Lead - Semantic Technology
Our Client is a data intelligence company with a unique product providing advanced data analytics across diverse data sources including Elasticsearch, relational databases, web services etc. Their clients are in industries ranging from law enforcement and intelligence to financial fraud and cybersecurity throughout the world
They are seeking a QA Team Lead with strong hands-on automation experience to join their team to drive product quality and a faster release process. This is an important new role and you will have the opportunity to have a big impact on the delivery of their product. This is a start-up environment so you will have the opportunity to select technologies and determine test approaches. You will own test coverage and execution, developing an automation test suite in conjunction with the development team. You will ensure excellent test coverage in terms of functionality and performance, and evangelize test automation and best practices.
You should be self-driven, love technology and problem-solving. You should have a continuous improvement mindset, a detail-oriented approach and an interest in data analytics. Any experience in a big data environment, in particular using Elasticsearch, would be great. Candidates must be permitted to work in Ireland.
- Leading a small team (x 3) of junior and mid-level QA Engineers and leading product quality processes
- Agile development, continuous integration and development
- QA methodologies, testing techniques and approaches
- Building automation test frameworks for UI/Web testing or Rest APIs
- Creating test frameworks with Selenium, Mocha and Karma,
- Creating and managing Docker containers,
- Managing Jenkins build pipeline, Groovy and Gradle
- Proven experience working on performance and stress testing
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and; for more information go to www.verifyrecruitment.com.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to discuss your career options in confidence, email your profile to [email protected]