Our Client is a data intelligence company with a unique product providing advanced data analytics across diverse data sources including Elasticsearch, relational databases, web services etc. Their clients are in industries ranging from law enforcement and intelligence to financial fraud and cybersecurity throughout the world.
- You will work closely with the product and engineering tech leads to define and maintain a shared vision for the future of our client.
- You closely cooperate with downstream product and engineering teams to ensure awareness and alignment of the priority and timing of critical features and changes.
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing on competitive analysis and go-to-market messaging initiatives.
- Gather market and competition data, understanding industry trends.
- Gather customer community feedback and usage information to develop product insights.
- Eventually, lead and grow a team of top-notch product managers.
- BS degree in Computer Science or bring equivalent technical experience.
- A minimum of 10 years in Product Management, of which 5 have been spent leading product teams.
- Product Management experience leading a data analytics or data platform product.
- Experience with one or more of the common use-cases, such as application search, logging, metrics, link analysis, business intelligence, security analytics, GIS, Intelligence Analytics etc.
- Awareness and experience in Knowledge Graph technologies and ontologies.
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and; for more information go to www.verifyrecruitment.com.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to discuss your career options in confidence, email your profile to [email protected]